forum log-in

What a mess to get through, I have spent hours to get to this one liner....How do you ever get new people in your forum....If I have logged in once I have logged in a hundred times, the system is designed to confuse, with no thought to new people trying to get reasonable information from informed people .....I have been several years trying to use this forum and by the time you get one message you are completely worn out.....What does a "tag" mean, what does "ticket" mean  ???   What a mess to try and get through.......Please don't attempt to answer this because I won't ever be able to get back here for a comment........Much less trying to get a answer for a technical question ......I can't believe there can so much printed matter and so little usable information........This all of what I can come up with after spending three hours signing in at least a hundred times..........Good-day klipsch forum

Edited by autospec
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, autospec said:

If I have logged in once I have logged in a hundred times, the system is designed to confuse, with no thought to new people trying to get reasonable information from informed people .

You are the first to have this problem that I've heard of out the 35,745 members who have signed up.  It may be possible there is something on your end creating a glitch, maybe a virus protection program?  We did have a real problem here with scammers signing up with dozens of accounts in a short period of time and the forum sign-in procedures were tightened up to stop that from happening.  Maybe it went too far, who knows?

I can tell you I signed in one time, probably years ago and when I return to the forum access is automatic, no sign-in or logon needed.

I don't mean to be accusing you or your computer of anything, I'm a problem solver and this is a mystery.  Sorry we didn't get the opportunity to help.  It's a pretty good group of guys here.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Sancho Panza said:

Took me a long, long time to sign up, too.

Originally, or recently when you came back?  If it was recent maybe there is a problem Admin doesn't yet know about.

3 hours ago, Sancho Panza said:

Almost gave up.

Glad you hung in there.  :emotion-21:

• Like 1

• Moderators

When someone is new the first post they make does not show up until it is approved by a moderator, we get a notice when we sign in. Depending on who gets to it first it may take a while since we're not always on, when it's approved it is visible.

This is to help with auto spammers and just people who sign up to sell something or post bad thing. After the first post, it's completely normal.

Besides that I don't know, it's been over 13 years since I signed up.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

Hi,

I would like to confirm that problem.

While logging in without any troubles for years,

I switched to a new computer, just installed browser etc.

Klipsch Forum home screen gives only ability to sign up.

Fortunately for me I have discovered - mouse click on "hidden field"

located at left from "sign up button" is resulting as small pop up window

with sign in feature....