Pair KHorns KB00 Serial# 8419838, 8419839, 8419840, 8419841

MtP

Matched pair, original owners, oiled oak finish.  Excellent physical condition with all original finishes and components.  No damage to drivers or cones, excellent working order.  A basic stereo will be available to check the functionality of the speakers.  Serial# 8419838, 8419839, 8419840, 8419841, AK-2 x-overs, K-55-M mid, K-77 tweeter drivers.  $4700- listing: https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/ele/d/mount-prospect-klipsch-klipschorn/6923971631.html.  More pictures and details available upon request.  Pickup will require buyer to remove the units from a basement (1 flight of stairs).  Local pick up only (NW Chicago suburb, 60056)

Edited by MtP

4 minutes ago, MtP said:

thx for the feedback, price added.

Out of respect for your sale I redacted my initial post and removed sales data.

You may ask whatever your want for your speakers but it you really want to sell them you should understand people here know what other similar speakers sell for.  This is a forum with very knowledgeable Klipsch fans and they are a good target audience for your Khorns in you sell them at fair market value.

I'm not trying to be a jerk, it's just that I've tracked more than 75 Khorn sales over a two-year period, and I have sales data on 25 Khorns from 1983-89.  If you'd like to move those Khorns it may help to understand what other similar items sell for.

sorry you took it this way, didn't mean to offend.  As you know, with few data points (our case) its easy to make an error.  With many data points one can see the range of data and judge condition etc. into this range.

9 minutes ago, MtP said:

sorry you took it this way, didn't mean to offend.  As you know, with few data points (our case) its easy to make an error.  With many data points one can see the range of data and judge condition etc. into this range.

Don't forget that when one is asking such a price for a pair of speakers, just about everyone moves on when they don't see detailed pictures.

Shakey

1 hour ago, MtP said:

Looks like you are good to go ...

Folk here can hope you with additional pictures...GLWS

• 4 weeks later...