Need some setting adjustment advice

K5SS

Hey everyone,

i just sold off some speakers and am newly running just a stereo setup.

Everything sounded great but when I started messing with the Audyssey settings, I can’t duplicate the same results. I think I confused myself by adding an amp, new speakers and switching to stereo all at the same time..

I was wondering if you peeps would look at my Audyssey results and give me some adjustment advice?0e25cd2350160f7a99f5597a9a430a75.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

8 hours ago, K5SS said:

It looks like the link isn’t working. Can you repost it again?

I will also try searching. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here it is:

"Audyssey FAQ Linked Here"

The first one I posted works for me, so good luck!

Do try searching for this one in particular.  Several others contain misinformation!

Here is another one, broader, but excellent, but one user observed that it is the length of War and Peace.  The way around that is to use the Cliff Notes he so generously provided.

These two guys really know their stuff, and can write clearly.  I wish they wrote equipment manuals!

GUIDE TO SUBWOOFER CALIBRATION AND BASS PREFERENCES
* The Guide linked above is a comprehensive guide to Audio & HT systems, including:
Speaker placements & Room treatments; HT calibration & Room EQ; Room gain; Bass
Preferences; Subwoofer Buyer's Guide: Sealed/ported; ID subs; Subwoofer placement.

27 minutes ago, glens said:

In his defense, I get nothing, too.  It starts out looking like something might render, then nothing.  Perhaps you being a member there, and having a necessary cookie to send them is a factor?

Maybe.  I'm pretty sure other people have been able to pick it up from a post on the Klipsch forum in the past.

It does take a while to link (~~20/30 sec).

Copying it and putting it in a search box, then searching works for me.

As you can see -- if you get there -- it is really a gargantuan post by K Barnes in the AVS forum.  If it doesn't go to the FAQ and Audyssey 101 right away (a sometimes glitch) go to the post #51778.

• Like 1