R-15PM will not power on

Noodles

Hello! I've had these monitors for about 3 months and they've been terrific. However, I tried to turn them on today and they would not turn on. I then quickly went through the basic troubleshooting tree of unplugging for a minute or two and replugging them in. Then I replaced the battery in it's little remote. Then I checked to see if the the remote was blasting IR by pointing it at my phone's camera, and it was. So, with all the quick stuff out of the way I thought I'd turn to the internet for any quirky little fixes, but I've been unsuccessful. It turns out people don't typically have problems with these things. Does anybody here have any suggestions before I send these back for repair? 

Thank you!!

One of the "quick stuff" (arguably the quickest) things to check is to assure you actually have wall power getting to the control speaker.  I fetched a copy of the (Klipsch's typically non-informative) manual and saw no indication there's a fuse anywhere in the circuit...  Swap out the power cord or if you have a way (contact or non-) of determining there's line voltage at the amplifier, rule out that possible (hopefully likely) failure, too.

I'm relatively new to the current "Klipsch" but it appears as though maybe they might should stick to speakers and leave the electronics alone?