Klipschorns Birch Raw AA '79 in Seattle w/Vertical Cornwall center

n84china

I'm moving from Seattle area to Okanogan County 3.5 hours away, and won't have a proper setup. I've had these three speakers as my LCR for the last 8-9 years. Great for home theater and even better for music. I've run various amps (Lab Gruppen, HK tube amps, Emotiva) and now a Denon x4300 receiver. I recommend amps for more full-bodied power, asit made a difference in my setup, but I'm thinning the herd in anticipation of moving in early July.

The '78 Khorns are consecutive serial numbers and the crossovers are original AA. In solid but not top quality shape with some nicks and scratches, as seen from the photos. Non smoking, pet free home.

The Cornwall is from 1972, which I purchased from someone who stood them up the wrong way for a vertical Cornwall. The prior owner was not very careful, hence the scratches on its side which thankfully wasn't evident based on my setup. I upgraded the crossover with the great Bob Crites. The CW pairs very well with the Khorns sonically and visually, and fit perfectly in my home theater setup. I have access to its matching pair, if needed, as I sold it to a friend who hasn't put it to use just yet.

See details in https://photos.app.goo.gl/EWi7wfz8AbTj1cut8

The speakers are currently hooked up and ready for demo. I can help you load up on a truck, and am currently not interested in shipping. I do have a trailer, so I could meet in WA state. I drive from Kirkland to Winthrop quite regularly, and sometimes make it to the TriCities. Price is $2,000 for the pair or $2300 for all 3 speakers. I'd prefer to move all 3, but could sell the Cornwall separately depending on interest. I've bought and sold on the forum back in the day, and have 'Bay and AVSForum references, too.

Thanks, Schu. I suppose the money shot would help! 😎

I haven't done research into shipping, but I do have access to pallets if the buyer can arrange shipping details.

Also Schu, while I haven't been on here much of late, I wanted to thank you for your forum contributions. I've learned a great deal from you and others, and it has vastly improved my audio enjoyment over the years!

• Like 1