WTB - Klipsch Palladium Towers - Selling Klipsch Belle

ForKyleigh

I posted this a while back but pulled it after finding a pair of Belles.  I am on the prowl again.  I am not picky on color.  No I don't want the ones listed on Amazon, or the uber expensive ones on ebay!  Likely would be looking for P37 based on price point, but I couldnt rule out P38s.

With that said I have a pair of 1975 Klipsch Belles with AA crossovers.  I was told I am the second owner.  He had some of the paperwork he was given when he purchased them.  The are Walnut with black grills and are EXTREMELY clean in my opinion.  I would prefer to sell it with the Klipsch Heresy that I am using as a center channel.  The Heresy has a crites crossover.  The Heresy is Walnut as well.  I have the matching black fabric to make the grills match the Belles, but I have NOT installed it yet.  They all sound fantastic.  Once I get my mind on the impossible I have to try and make it happen.  That is why I am looking at selling, to get Palladiums.  I am located in Wisconsin.  I can provide pics to interest parties.  $2600 forum price.  Would try to sell at higher price if I had to go to other listing options.

• 2 weeks later...

The only Palladiums I've seen come up for sale in the US in a while.  Maybe the seller would consider breaking up the set.  https://www.ebay.com/itm/183838319904

"Klipsch Palladium Luxury Zebra Wood Speaker Set. Set includes 1 P27-C center speaker in expresso color, 2 P312-W subwoofers in natural finish, 2 P39-F tower speakers in natural finish, and 2 P27-S surround speakers in natural finish. The set is in very good used condition with one tower and 2 subwoofers in original packaging. The one exception to the very good condition is the unboxed P39-F has a tweeter in need of repair, all else is very good condition with minor surface blemishes."

22 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

There is a audio dealer in Indianapolis that has a pair of P-38s. They’ve been listed a long time at $8200, but all his stuff is priced high. Maybe he would take less. What is a pair of P-38s worth to you?

Not sure which dealer you are referring to, but if it's the one I'm thinking of, I know that they do negotiate somewhat.....

2 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

Not sure which dealer you are referring to, but if it's the one I'm thinking of, I know that they do negotiate somewhat.....

The dealer is on EBay, audiosolutionsindy, I believe they are on the north side. They do carry hi-end audio.

1 minute ago, Ceptorman said:

The dealer is on EBay, audiosolutionsindy, I believe they are on the north side. They do carry hi-end audio.

That's the one.  Actually I think they are in the Broad Ripple area.  I've been there.  The place is packed with gear.