WTB KLF 20

rmichael21

I seen a set for sale on letgo or CL near Orlando or Daytona, I’ll see if I can find it

Dollar for dollar Klipsch has no equals
Name one other speaker company that can build a speaker and keep working like new after 45 plus years of service. Answer NO ONE !!!!!!

17 minutes ago, rmichael21 said:

Found a local pair, original owner. a little more than i wanted to spend but no shipping... I will be listing my CF-4 , rev-2 shortly. my 2 channel I am switching to 4way all horn loaded

Interesting I had KLF 20's and the CF4's ver 2's I had destroyed them in every way.

I had CF4s V1, thought they were good but sold them since I already had Chorus 2s. I recently found and refurbed a pair of KLF 30 (later model with bracing and non vibrating panels), got rid of the stock poly tweeter diaphragms, and am really enjoying them. As much as the CF series is vaulted, I can see why the upper KLFs have some great things to offer. I like the 3-way design, tall sound stage that doesn't require speaker stands (those CF horns need to be raised up in my opinion), 

bi-ampable from the rear crossovers (choruses don't offer that) , and those higher end KLF woofers pack a lot of punch with good sized vented magnets.  Again, nothing against CF4s, but I'm really enjoying the KLF30s and I'm sure the KLF20s are similar sounding. Long live the Legends! ☺️ Enjoy your new speakers.