I need your opinion on a trade...

Oicu812

1 hour ago, Emile said:

Keep the heresy's :D  Had Forte's and IMHO they were a bit anemic (yes; I'll probably hear about this :) ). Anyhow ... who wants BLACK speakers? :( 

=== Huh? I thought you had become a “Pro only “ disciple? And I’ve seen few walnut, oak or cherry 904’s? I’m rather fond of black, goes with everything. And my “quartet” of black Jubes, black LaScala, black Heresy lll and black RB75 are quite fetching. I would rather have this than a mis-mash of an oak finish here, a walnut there and a cherry on top of that —

• Haha 1

That's a bedroom community for Orlando.

I saw those, and then I wondered why they haven't been sold in a month.  Something wrong with them?

I’ve emailed them I few times about the Klipsch, never get a reply

Maybe all the email from CL goes to the junk mail.

I just seen the phone number, I just text them to ask about the speakers

Will let you know if they answer me.

Dollar for dollar Klipsch has no equals

Name one other speaker company that can build a speaker and keep working like new after 45 plus years of service. Answer NO ONE !!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sorry; no clue [emoji20] 

This guy wants 700 for them
Here’s his text

b34798b4c207cb37a9fef2998f972653.jpg

Dollar for dollar Klipsch has no equals
Name one other speaker company that can build a speaker and keep working like new after 45 plus years of service. Answer NO ONE !!!!!!

Do you use the Heresys now?

The Fortes will sound better without a doubt.

But if it’s upgrade time, go big or go... as big as you can...

I no longer own any of the Forte speakers I once did, but I kept a pair of Heresys for posterity.

3 minutes ago, geoff. said:

Do you use the Heresys now?

The Fortes will sound better without a doubt.

But if it’s upgrade time, go big or go... as big as you can...

I no longer own any of the Forte speakers I once did, but I kept a pair of Heresys for posterity.

We use the Heresy from 6 to 8 hours a day.  I might have to check out the Chorus 2’s!

11 hours ago, carlthess40 said:

This guy wants 700 for them

$750 for the Chorus II AND Bose 301 ... he should be willing to come down a little more. Just tell him the Bose speakers are awesome (HAHA) :D 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Emile said:

$750 for the Chorus II AND Bose 301 ... he should be willing to come down a little more. Just tell him the Bose speakers are awesome (HAHA) :D 

It sounds like the guy is asking $700 for the Chorus II, and $50 for the Bose.  I will text him in a while and find out.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Oicu812 said:

Not yet.  I am still on the fence.

$#!T or get off the pot. JK. 

IMHO, If you have the proper space to place them, preferably near a wall, I can't think of another speaker for that kind of money that can do better.

Worst case... buy them, try them, sell them.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Oicu812 said:
6 hours ago, geoff. said:

Did you get the Chorus II’s ?!

Not yet.  I am still on the fence.

I think you have my spreadsheet.  The Chorus II's average $746 and the Seller will let them go for $700, which includes the Bose 301's.  I think that's a safe deal.  You could always sell them for what you have in them if you didn't like them.

I used to own the 301's, it's one of the best sounding speakers Bose ever put out. They are very pleasant sounding as long as you don't push them. Depending on version and condition they are probably worth $150-200.