I need your opinion on a trade...

Oicu812

I think you have my spreadsheet.  The Chorus II's average $746 and the Seller will let them go for $700, which includes the Bose 301's.  I think that's a safe deal.  You could always sell them for what you have in them if you didn't like them.

I used to own the 301's, it's one of the best sounding speakers Bose ever put out. They are very pleasant sounding as long as you don't push them. Depending on version and condition they are probably worth $150-200.

If you need help with picking them up or having them check out, I’m not far away just over the river in deltona
I would talk him down on the price

Dollar for dollar Klipsch has no equals
Name one other speaker company that can build a speaker and keep working like new after 45 plus years of service. Answer NO ONE !!!!!!

6 minutes ago, carlthess40 said:

If you need help with picking them up or having them check out, I’m not far away just over the river in deltona
I would talk him down on the price

Now you're making ME interested.  I've always wanted Chorus II's.  B)

+++

Florida is a soft market.  There are deals to be found.

That being said, the last five sales I have recorded is 750 - 850 - 800 - 750 and a confirmed sale $900, rebuilt XO, Crites Ti diaphragm, Washington DC, April 2019.

• Like 1

I just rotated my Chorus II’s back into the main system so I could reiterate a qualified (more or less - lol) opinion. 

Had to drag my Peavey FH-1 bass bins with Kappa 15C woofers, K-510 horns with Faital Pro HF200 drivers, and one of Bob’s special crossovers to the other side of the room to do it...

Conclusion - your fence sittin’ days are over, go get you some Chorus II’s !

I have seen other forum members post this here too “the only regrets I have had are about the ones I didn’t buy.”

Heck, Emile will probably buy them from you if you don’t like ‘em, which would be about the same odds of winning the powerball lottery...

• Like 1