Let's Go Raptors!!!

HPower

The Raptors have some great talent besides Leonard. Who knew before the playoffs started? They win this first one and I'm gonna start believing they could be champs.

EDIT: They did win the first one. An out of shape Boogie or a pissed off Draymond is no match for a Pascal!

Pascal had a great game!!!

The Raps defence has been outstanding all season, but Curry and Thompson can change things in a hurry.

And,  who ever said Golden State is "better" without Kraft Diner, needs their head read!!!

Looking forward to see what happens Sunday...

Nice game last night.  Let's hope they can keep it up.  Did Iguodala go out with an injury?  They said something about his calf last night then never really brought it up again.  It was toward the end of the game and I never saw him return.

5 minutes ago, HPower said:

🤔 It seems jimbo is not from Indiana.

Actually, I do live in Indiana, but that has no bearing, believe me......The kids in my neighborhood don't shoot hoops, they shoot at computer screens.....pathetic.

1 hour ago, jimjimbo said:

NBA basketball is almost as exciting as watching the paint on Carl's ceiling dry......

You'll be happy to know that it's getting painted tomorrow.  I can get a live stream going just for you if you'd like.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, CECAA850 said:

You'll be happy to know that it's getting painted tomorrow.  I can get a live stream going just for you if you'd like.

I'll be busy during the day tomorrow, it's my only day off from the grand kids this week, and then of course tomorrow night is game 3 Stanley Cup Finals.  So, while I appreciate the offer, I just won't be able to watch any of it.  Besides, I've heard that the live stream camera that @Thaddeus Smithsecretly installed in your master bedroom when he was visiting the last time hasn't yielded any exciting events either.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I've followed the NBA playoffs all the way.  It's not the same without LeBron.  I'd like a new face to win, go Raptors.

Independent Variable:  Will Kevin Durant come back and save the day for the Warriors?  Or has he played his last game in a Warriors uniform?  He's a free agent next year.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jimjimbo said:

Besides, I've heard that the live stream camera that @Thaddeus Smithsecretly installed in your master bedroom when he was visiting the last time hasn't yielded any exciting events either.....

Not for him, nope.  He's been looking for some man on goat action and it ain't happening.  Sorry to disappoint you both.