Let's Go Raptors!!!

HPower

22 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

Damn, you are one smart guy.....I'm gonna try that, although it might take me a while since yesterday was my first full 18 in about 4 years after hip replacement and heart surgery.  Thanks for the advice!

=== I know the feeling. Being an avid player 20-30 years ago and with a fair game I would dread an 18 hour round today. Which is why I completely gave it up. 

1 hour ago, richieb said:

=== I know the feeling. Being an avid player 20-30 years ago and with a fair game I would dread an 18 hour round today. Which is why I completely gave it up. 

I'm not sure I could play an 18 HOUR round when I was 20.  LOL, 

10 hours ago, wvu80 said:

Help me Kevin Durant, you're our only hope.

Guy hasn't played in a month. Even KD can't perform at the highest level after that much time away from the playoffs. If he does appear it will be for limited minutes no doubt. This series is over.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, BigStewMan said:

if we’re in the same part of the globe at the same time and there is a golf course there ... we’ll do 18.  I haven’t golfed since 2011 after my infamous attempt to cross a busy Southern California street and got nailed by a truck.  I think my shoulders can handle swinging clubs now -- 18 holes of swinging is another question -- but, i can drink 18 holes of beer. 

Wait.....Hello....did I miss something?  Who are you again?

3 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

Not hating the Raptors and I’m a big fan of Canada actually (but don’t ask me why) ... however, I was born and raised eight miles from where that game was played, so it’s sad to see the final game there go down like that. While I give props to the Raptors, absolutely no way they beat the Warriors with a healthy Durant, Thompson, Looney, and Cousins. But, there rings will shine just as bright and they’ll have a neat parade (if there is a such thing -- I never was parade guy).  Hope you’re well Bill.

Hey Steve, yep I'm doing fine. I did have a pretty intense shoulder surgery about eight weeks ago, had four operations in one procedure, but I'm finally over the hump pain/uncomfortable wise. I do like the Warriors, most of their players and especially the coach. It's just refreshing to see a new team win it all, like the Blues winning the Stanley Cup. With all the talent GS has, for some reason Thompson just stands out to me, he's like an ice cold killer on the court.

I hope all is well there, and your brother is still improving. I did see a food network show about Bend Oregon, looked like a cool city. Take care....