Let's Go Raptors!!!

HPower

12 hours ago, BigStewMan said:

Three Modelos into the evening, so i’m not doing bad.  It’s been pretty darned rough and i’m i’m working on “functional” more than “happy.”  Reading your post, i may have to talk to you one of these days.  I have moderate arthritis in my left hip ... surgeon said that when i tell him that I’m not happy in life (because of the hip pain) then we’ll talk replacement.  sometimes it hurts a lot; but, not there yet. 

=== don’t suffer needlessly. I had extreme hip pain, osteoarthritis, which eventually attacked both hips, the last thing I wanted to hear at 59 was “you’ll need a hip replacement”. One of the best things I ever did, divorcing my second wife topped that. Find a great surgeon at a great facility and it might well change your life. It did mine and in no way can anyone suspect I’ve had two hip replacements. 

Best —

• Like 1

On 6/15/2019 at 9:02 PM, BigStewMan said:

While I give props to the Raptors, absolutely no way they beat the Warriors with a healthy Durant, Thompson, Looney, and Cousins. 

And Houston had them on the ropes in the finals when Chris Paul pulled up lame.   That's sports sport.  Remember, Toronto had to beat the team with the best record in the NBA just to get to the finals. 

Great to see you posting Steve.