Someone needs to jump on this deal! Seattle area.

K5SS

A Cornwall for the center speaker?  If we value that at half a pair that comes to about $400.  Khorns in Good condition average $2250 so a Buyer would be getting a 10% discount from the average.

Just as @K5SS said, good deal. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, WillyBob said:

"Honey, I don't have any of these".....

and have a friend who winters down here from up there, headed that way in a couple weeks. But...

GLWS

Let me put it to you this way.....if you decide to acquire another pair of speakers to replace your LS, I want to have right of first refusal on their purchase.  I don't know that I have ever heard a better pair than yours, either indoors or outdoors, and I'm not kidding.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Woofers and Tweeters said:

Yep, I knew that.  It's just you don't see it all that often and you do see Cornwalls mostly in pairs.  I think it's more likely to find a La Scala or Belle between Khorns.

• Like 1

Wow, thanks for all the attention to my post!  Haha

I bumped the price up by $100 on CL, and 7 people reached out to me, which was quite a surprise. I sold the Khorns but still have the solo vertical Cornwall, and could easily retrieve its matching pair from one of my best friends. Regardless, I truly enjoyed having the v. Cornwall fit just right under my screen, as seen from the photo.

If someone is looking for one or two of these, let me know. I'll be in Seattle for the next couple months and will likely visit once a month after that. In no huge rush to sell it as I can certainly find a use for it in the future, even if it's a garage speaker.

• Like 1