You've got to give this group a listen Leonid and Friends

Pete H

Hey Hey

I'll support a second thread thread for these musicians/mimics.

Not knocking you Pete or these Ruskies, but hearing them talk in some vids then hearing the perfect enunciation in the lyrics is proof of some of the hard work they put in on this!

I've listened to more of them than the original Chicago, They do an Earth Wind & Fire tune from the era also.

& More power to `em, I hope they can handle their growing tour dates well!

Looks like they play Columbus this summer.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CECAA850 said:

Get with the program homie.

So I'm the only one that hasn't listened to them prior to last night?  Some of us have to work and can't read every thread that's posted, but I will try to do better.  

200w.webp?cid=790b76115cf283456b69765649

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Pete H said:

My apologies if I missed another thread about the same group. A friend of mine has been nagging me to look them up and finally did last night.  In the right venue, I'd go see them. 

I think I'm going to go see them in Columbus on July 21st, I'm a short 2 hours away. 

You going?  No reserved seating, but every ticket is seated.  Tickets are $30.  They are $45 if you want to go to the head of the line with early entry.

+++

Here's my original thread on Leonoid and Friends:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pete H said:

Looking at going to Northfield, reserved seating, been to the venue a couple times and it's only an hour away.  Probably not much further than Columbus for you @wvu80 aren't you around Parkersburg?

Yeah, let's do it!  It looks like there are some nice seats Sec 2 Row R seats 10-11-12 etc right in the middle.  I need two tickets.

I didn't know that Northfield was Akron.  That's just a couple of hours easy driving from Parkersburg.