You've got to give this group a listen Leonid and Friends

Pete H

17 minutes ago, Pete H said:

Your turn is coming too.  LOL  You working on the shop today?

Got the ceiling painted and most of the garage door opener installed yesterday.   I'll finish up the opener today then start on lights.

• Like 2

On 6/2/2019 at 1:27 PM, CECAA850 said:

Lights are done.  Gonna clean up tools and be done for the weekend.  I programed the cars to work with the opener as well.  All in all a productive weekend.

What did you end up putting in for lighting?  I don't have the live video feed that Jim does so I have to ask.  How's the panasonic mini split working?

6 minutes ago, Pete H said:

What did you end up putting in for lighting?  I don't have the live video feed that Jim does so I have to ask.  How's the panasonic mini split working?

I have a 4 ft LED over my work bench, two 8 ft lED's and two 4 ft LED's for the garage space itself.  The wall switch powers the 4 lights but 3 of them are on pull chains so they can be shut off if not needed.  Plenty of light for me.  I'll probably only use them all if I'm working under a car.

The LG mini split is amazing.  I can use it as a dehumidifier, AC or heater.  It has zero issuer cooling the area and I typically set it, then turn it warmer as I work because it pulls down so fast and takes so much moisture out of the air.  I'm sure that a 3/4 ton would have been fine, as opposed to the one ton that I bought, with all the insulation that I have.  Today I ordered a 4" duct fan and thermostat so I can circulate air between the garage and garage attic.