UltraTouch Denim Insulation Dallas/Ft. Worth Area

Rudy81

I have 4 full, brand new, bags of UltraTouch Denim insulation available.  Smallest amount you can purchase commercially is a full pallet and I should have 4 bags left after my upcoming project.  I use this insulation for acoustic absorbers and sound deadening.  Here are the details on the product I have available. Price is $150 per bag. Bags are large and cannot be shipped.  2 bags will fill the bed of an F-150.

UltraTouch Denim Insulation Details:
R-13 Product Code 10002-01324
Thickness: 3.5"
24.25" wide
94" length, per piece
8 pieces per bag
126.63 sq. ft. coverage per bag.

Label_smalll.jpg

Bundle-4_small.jpg

UltraTouch-Denim-Spec-Sheet.pdf

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Thaddeus Smith said:

Would love to help you offload, but I just don't have a use for it at the moment. I'll ask around my network to see if anyone else might.

Thank you sir.  Since you have a network, let folks know I also have RSW-15 drivers, passive radiators and cabinets.  Time to make room in my small shop. 

1 minute ago, Rudy81 said:

let folks know I also have RSW-15 drivers, passive radiators and cabinets.  Time to make room in my small shop. 

Oh I'm out of the loop I guess. I remember you trying to sell those at one time, but thought you had decided to keep them integrated with the mains? So basically everything but the active plate amps, yes?

I originally decided to keep them and had been using them with my mains....good memory.  I recently finished three new 'huge' LF cabinets that go down to 20hz  with no problem.  So, I no longer need the RSW's.  They do not  have the amps, control panels or the grill's.  Basically just the drivers, passive radiators and cabs.  I'm currently working on polycylindrical diffuer/absorbers and am tripping on the RSWs in my shop.  I should have built a bigger shop long ago. 

image.png.badaa9f88cc2a57a6eb65c798266ffba.png

Edited by Rudy81
LF cabs pic