Klipsch Cornwall-1977 for sale. Refurbed and redone

Pats3of4

I would give you guys a deal of course.  I have $800 into them via cash.  Spent lotta time on them but it was for fun and knowing i needed to sell.  I would sell here for $1000 cash or pp.

My ad:

These were 1977 Klipsch Cornwalls that were completely disassembled and gone over piece by piece.  They are sequential serial numbers and the drivers are original to the speakers.  I upgraded the caps in the Type B network.  I installed modern binding posts to accept banana plugs.  These have grills with badges as well.  I did not reinstall the velcro tabs but you can if you want to use the grills.  

These have oak overlay and oak trim over the sides and back.  The back panel is original.

These have:

K-33 15” woofer with square alnico magnets

K-55-v mids with cast k600 horn

K-77 tweets with round alnico magnets

Type B networks with 2uf and 4uf 250v capacitors 

These weigh 115 pounds and are 37” tall, 26” wide, 16” deep.

They are fantastic for tube or solid state amplifiers.

This was a project for fun.  The price reflects the money I have into them and cost of labor at a cheap $25 hour.  I put much time into making sure these are right.

They sound amazing as a speaker costing $5k should.

Paypal is fine if you cover the fees.  Im open to a partial trade.  You will get a cheaper cash deal of course.  For trade, the price is $1600.  Meaning $600 cash and $1k in audio gear.  That $1k value will reflect Ebay “sold” prices.  Amps, speakers, subwoofers, and audio equipment considered.  They are set up to demo.  You may want to bring a friend to load them.  While I carried them in myself, once sold they are yours.  I dont want any responsibility if you drop them:).

DDDC1659-B026-48B1-9E89-CB397DEF48E6.jpeg

• Like 2