Belles for sale - Sold

domtonna

Spoiler

The effort to clear up floor space continues...  

Love these speakers but since going with Klipsch pro stuff in the home theater, I guess it's time to move them on to another forum member.  I'll post the pics and answer any questions.  The damage on the tops is from the person I bought them from (moving incident when roommates "helped load the truck").  I just put the glass tops on them as shown in the pics.  It's tough for me to sell so I'll post now before I think about too much.

$1100

ADE0236D-9F14-46F8-A8E9-A661BC10AF49.jpeg

DFD655D2-4C24-492B-9E4A-B4446539119F.jpeg

EFC71CFB-59E7-452C-A122-6D91160C64BA.jpeg

97A8C331-1A2D-498B-94BD-28B95233898D.jpeg

75AA7754-195C-485C-B5F3-634B69B795C4.jpeg

E4439D9A-64B4-456F-B18A-9E39C7645F8F.jpeg

031DB119-35DC-4FA5-8252-AD4888B00697.jpeg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Heaterman said:

I think Billy already lifted his leg on them....

hope you get them, a great and deserving guy, they’d be going to a loving home!

I'm pretty familiar with how things work, just putting myself in line incase things don't work out for him.

• Like 1

LOL.  Lots of replies/PMs.  I thought I had priced them fairly for a quick move.  The forum has always been good to me so I'm trying to return the favor without taking too much of a hit.

I'll reply in the order received but may not be until tonight.

To answer Dave A:  I have 3 KPT-456's (you and I have talked on the phone a couple of times) across the front and am pretty happy for now.

1 minute ago, domtonna said:

I have 3 KPT-456's (you and I have talked on the phone a couple of times) across the front and am pretty happy for now.

You know you have crossed a threshold from which there is no escape. You are DOOMED. Should I send you the prints for the S-MWM? Better yet if you are ever heading this way, 68 miles ssw of Nashville, let me know and stop in.

• Haha 1

Stopping off at Old Chicago Pizza after picking up the Belles and Subwoofer from Tom,nice guy and speaker are as advertised.Always great to meet  Klipsch forum members .We have something in common we both have bought speakers from Rich in Clarksville,Tn

• Like 2

Thanks Dave,I always appreciate your input .The tops of the speakers have some nasty scratches as seen in the pictures,but I think I will be able to work on them to repair them .They came with glass tops that hides all the bad spots.I am looking forward to setting them up and hearing them.

• Like 1