Very well cared for Klipschorns - $5K

tigerwoodKhorns

The Ad says

Klipschorns! - $5000

They look nice. 

Some of the features from the ad with my edits: 

These are the legendary Klipschorns! If you know what these are about then no description is necessary.  [ Details are not my strength]

These bad boys will bring a tear to your eye, crank your receiver or amp up to 100 and prepare for the loudest, cleanest sound you have ever heard from a speaker in your life.  [ never pushed too hard ]

I got these from the heavy metal band Savatage almost 20 years ago and they still pound like they did from day one.  [ Adult owned in a smoke free and pet free home.  Never stored outside. ]

They were used as concert speakers so they are a little rough on the outside but they have the heart of a lion.  [ Optional 'rustic touring' finish! ]

Serious inquiries only please, come by and take a listen, and then take these awesome speakers home. 5000 or best! [ Priced to move quickly ]

We need these gone asap.  [ I have three more propane containers that I want to store in this spot.  ]

image.thumb.png.ab31a0898b46ead5dbdbb8a8f36912e1.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 6