Chorus 2 pair for sale in Austin TX

Austinicole

I posted these speakers for sale a while back with an ill-fated Yahoo account... 

These speakers are really in decent physical shape, not perfect. I have more photos and am absolutely willing to do a "video tour" to show fronts sides and back all together on both. Had them in my living room for quite a while, they are just too big for my house though. Sound amazing to me but I really don't know much about speakers or sound systems. I have a feeling someone would love to have these for a better than decent price so make an offer if you are interested. They are heavy too so I don't really want to ship them, wouldn't even know how to do that, but I suppose I would entertain the idea if you are paying for the shipping. Better if you are in driving range of Austin Texas and can come get them. Really looking for someone to make an offer. Ok to come see/hear in person. 

0604191355a.jpg

• Like 2

My notes show FB is Fir Black Lacquer, late models only.  That's not one of the usual finishes we see so I thought I'd help with the identification of the finish.  It really doesn't add or detract anything from the value.

@Austinicole, you would get better response on your FS ad here by including pictures and a price.

I am not close to Austin so I'm not a potential buyer for your Chorus II's, but good luck with your sale.

• Like 1

not a big deal but this is the alerts section for people to post alerts to speakers they dont own.  might get better luck posting in the garage sale section for speakers you own.

& a price & pics would be nice... if you want "offers" list them on ebay.

• Like 1