MEH Synergy

15 minutes ago, Ceptorman said:

Tree fiddy!!!

Just kidding, awesome speakers and a great price...glws.

Ha. Thanks man, I appreciate it. If I get lowballed, I'll keep em and store them until a later date. No worries.  Otherwise, for the right money, they'll fund my latest purchase.  They are in exactly the same condition as I received them new out of the box BTW for those wondering. 

5 minutes ago, jwc said:

Your price is fine with me....but .....Im in Georgia.  You still against shipping?  Original shipping materials?

Jc

I'm not against shipping.   I have original materials. I HIGHLY suggest USHIP if shipping such an item. Safest and cheapest I have used this far.   Otherwise, I have to palletize and R&L logistics would be the way to go I suppose 

Just now, Deang said:

I'm so glad I finally have the speaker thing out of my system.

Ive had the speaker thing out of my system since the first pair of speakers I've ever owned. Problem is those damn shiny speaker cables.   It's a sick addiction I must say.... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Sorry in advance for cluttering up you For Sale Post....BUT....:)

For those who were at the Pilgrimage two years ago, is this the same model that was playing outside during the plant tour?

I know they were 396's but don't recall the SMA-II being part of product id?!?!?

Thanks

JJ

2 minutes ago, DoubleJ said:

Sorry in advance for cluttering up you For Sale Post....BUT....:)

For those who were at the Pilgrimage two years ago, is this the same model that was playing outside during the plant tour?

I know they were 396's but don't recall the SMA-II being part of product id?!?!?

Thanks

JJ

Yes, I believe they are. 

3 minutes ago, Westcoastdrums said:

I'm sure they are as terrible as you remember 😏, even inside the house 

You won't see mine for sale.

EDIT, I think that these are the first used pair I've ever seen for sale anywhere.  They shouldn't last long.

7 minutes ago, CECAA850 said:

You won't see mine for sale.

EDIT, I think that these are the first used pair I've ever seen for sale anywhere.  They shouldn't last long.

Trust me, if I wasn't just going to stuff them in a box and throw them in my garage for years, I wouldn't sell them. They absolutely destroy the heresy IIIs, Forte IIIs and Cornwall IIIs that I had.  Not even close. Talk about value. If you are within say an hour or two drive from me, I'll even drive them to you if you so choose. 

• Haha 1

the price seems more than reasonable - I just love my current setup and my wife loves my original fortes withe the Cane grills - wish I had more houses and rooms for more cool equipment

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Westcoastdrums said:

If you are within say an hour or two drive from me, I'll even drive them to you if you so choose

Haha ... how about a small drive to Florida :D OK; just kidding ... spec sheet is here: https://f072605def1c9a5ef179-a0bc3fbf1884fc0965506ae2b946e1cd.ssl.cf2.rackcdn.com/product-specsheets/KI-396-SMA-II-Data-Sheet-v05.pdf

3 minutes ago, babadono said:

Yep samey,samey but there's a son of a motherless sub betweenst 'em

P1010595.jpg

I have a sub that will give that one a decent run for the money inside the house for sale as well 😂.   It can shake your brain cells loose with quality bass is you so desire.   Excellent combo.   I would Def recommend a high quality sub with these 396s.  You may not, who knows. 

I'll throw in a little bonus for forum members at this price.  If you pick them up from me, I'll throw in a set of custom made Audioquest Type 4 8' foot Cables that are banana to barrier spades (connection on back of speakers).  Say what you will, but this has been a favorite budget cable if mine for years.