MEH Synergy

20 hours ago, Westcoastdrums said:

Trust me, if I wasn't just going to stuff them in a box and throw them in my garage for years, I wouldn't sell them. They absolutely destroy the heresy IIIs, Forte IIIs and Cornwall IIIs that I had.  Not even close. Talk about value. If you are within say an hour or two drive from me, I'll even drive them to you if you so choose. 

Hi Westcoastdrums

I am Kenny from Singapore.

I have PM you through whatapps on my offer...

15 hours ago, whatever55 said:

Any comparison to RF-7's ?  What might the differences be ?

Thanks......

Where do I start.... Clarity, effortless at ANY volume, excellent top to bottom balance, silky detailed highs, very tight and quick bass, wonderful mids.   Yeah, I bought them unheard for a reason and they are Def winners.   By comparison, in my room, I really didn't care for rf7 IIIs. Overblown, boomy bass, recessed highs and mids despite a lot of placement experimentation, very narrow imaging.   Again, this was in my room with my gear. They RF7s didn't work well for me. I could happily live with the 396s at the last speaker, but I bought the legacy audio Focus exactly the way I wanted them and like them more 👂

27 minutes ago, Shiva said:

So, they might be going to Singapore?  That will be a decent ship cost, I would assume. 

Going to Florida. He has a US contact for his business assuming they will just throw the speakers in a container and will essentially be paying for coast to coast shipping once via USHIP.  Nice guy, sent me a few pics of his systems.   Klipsch lover for sure 

• Like 1