FS - One pair Chorus 1. Sold pending visit and funds

jimjimbo

5 hours ago, richieb said:

=== when asked, my daughter took a hard line on this. “He’ll get whatever cake I decide to make”. Alrighty then. Balls in your court —

Well, with an attitude like that, I'd venture that your Grandson is going to have to settle for a pair of your Bose for a while.....

6 hours ago, wvu80 said:

@jimjimbo is the prototype for all of us on how to sell speakers.  Honest description, great communication, excellent cleanup/restoration, plenty of the right kind of pictures IN FOCUS, priced fairly.

These two pair of Chorus I's should sell quickly.

Definitely a lot of great pictures there, very nice speakers.

4 minutes ago, mjohn said:

Can I talk u into shipping... Please .. springfield mo 

Well, you could talk me into shipping only if you were to completely arrange the packing, pickup, and shipping.  They weigh 90 lbs each.  There are services such as Uship that do these sorts of things, and I have heard good things about them.  Sorry to disappoint you, but I really don't want to take on the shipping responsibility at this point.

I understand,, Thanks for getting back to me, Ill look into your suggestion, I have no idea how much they would cost to ship. if I gave you $800 would that intice you at all to possibly help consider helping me ship? 

3 minutes ago, mjohn said:

I understand,, Thanks for getting back to me, Ill look into your suggestion, I have no idea how much they would cost to ship. if I gave you $800 would that intice you at all to possibly help consider helping me ship? 

I really appreciate your interest.  Here are the full specs if you want to contact Uship or another service to get this figured out.  My zip code is 46544.

WEIGHT: 89 Ibs. (40.4 kg) DIMENSIONS: Height: 39" (99.1 cm) Width: 18-1/2" (47 cm) Depth: 15 -1/2" (39.4 cm)

Both pairs still available.  These will go up on other sites at the end of the week, but I honestly don't want to do that for several reasons I'm sure most of you understand.   I will of course do payment plans, and will hold them with a down payment for a limited time, say, 30 days without issue.

1 hour ago, rockhound said:

@jimjimbo if it was closer to the pilgrimage I would have you hold a set for me a pair of these would be perfect for my brother. Let me know if that is an option.

If we get to Jan/Feb, and these are not sold (which would be hard to imagine), then yes it would be an option.  One of these days I would love to actually put a car in my garage......

3 minutes ago, 314carpenter said:

Summer is always a tough sell for indoor equipment. Many are out boating, RVing, or whatever. Hang in there, it will happen. Heck, if I were close I would even grab a pair just for the experience.

I get it, I know the market, but this is pretty much a screaming deal that doesn't come around often.  I'm cool with it.  Heck, I might even sell to someone in OH.

• Like 1