FS - One pair Chorus 1. Sold pending visit and funds

jimjimbo

5 hours ago, RT FAN said:

Beautiful pair there JimJimbo, they are pretty close to mint given their age. I am more than a little surprised that no one has snagged at least one pair of these classic speakers. GLWTS.

Thanks very much.  Just need the right folks to come along to realize the value here.

• Like 2

On 6/11/2019 at 7:51 PM, jimjimbo said:

Heck, I might even sell to someone in OH.

What happens if they drive up with an OSU sticker on their car?

:ohmy:

Those by the way, are beautiful.  Clearly been taken care of over their life.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Coytee said:

What happens if they drive up with an OSU sticker on their car?

Well, there's an automatic 10% surcharge, and they will not be permitted to soil my driveway and will have to park in the street.  24 hours notice will have to be given so that I can prepare the disinfectant and rubber gloves.  My team of German Shepard/Wolf dogs will need to be muzzled and restrained in the back kennel.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, jackrcox said:

I want these but am in stl and am booked solid for the next week. I had a detour in Chicago yesterday but couldn't get away to get them. Believe me, they are a great price and I am checking back daily. 

Well sir, I will hold a pair for you for a week or so if you would like to make a deposit.

1 hour ago, jackrcox said:

I want these but am in stl and am booked solid for the next week. I had a detour in Chicago yesterday but couldn't get away to get them. Believe me, they are a great price and I am checking back daily. 

If @mjohn is still interested and you can fit them in your vehicle, grab both pair. I can get the other pair from StL to Springfield Mo easily. Or hold in StL for @rockhound.

On 6/13/2019 at 6:16 PM, jackrcox said:

Let’s work something out. 

41 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

You might want to read the first page of this thread.

This is the statement that had me ask the question......   What was the rehab ?

" Although they are in very nice condition, I have no use for them.  I simply want to make them available to my forum friends after I do some rehab on them to keep me busy for a week or so.  (My labor is the fun part.....)  These will be plug and play when complete.

All exterior work.  Cabinets were rubbed down with Howard's Restore A Finish in Dark Walnut, and then rubbed down with two coats of Watco oil.  All drivers and interior were dusted and vacuumed.  Grills were vacuumed.  Everything is original, networks, drivers, etc.  Don't know what else to tell you.  I have done lots of work on many different Heritage models, all the way from complete teardown, network rebuild, driver replacements, rewiring, cabinetry refinishing, etc, etc.  Although I'm not nearly as skilled as many others here, I take my time and am very particular about the outcome of whatever project I'm working on.  This was an easy project relative to many others I've done.