La scala mid driver

These wouldn't be hard to make, but you need to make a template for each side as they aren't exact. I am sue the newer parts that are CNCd are way more accurate.

Bruce

PS Thanks Dave. I couldn't remember who made the LS bottom, but it was obviously Greg.

• Like 1

I didn't feel my original pair needed them, but the beater pair I now have doesn't seem as solid, so I will probably go ahead and try some.

Some folks put two on each side, which would actually be a bit better. It would shift the resonant freq. way up.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Marvel said:

I didn't feel my original pair needed them, but the beater pair I now have doesn't seem as solid, so I will probably go ahead and try some.

Some folks put two on each side, which would actually be a bit better. It would shift the resonant freq. way up.

Heh Heh and some like me just beat the sides off and replace with 25mm Baltic Birch. I would not do that to good condition cabinets but will do it to LSI's in a heart beat.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wuzzzer said:

I haven't heard the push terminal K-55 but I can tell you the soldered lug K-55-V in my Heresy are outstanding.

Yeah those are the best I have heard in person but try to get them when you need them.

Yes. It surprises me that someone would infer that there is no audible difference between the single and two piece phase plug versions. 

The Atlas solder lugged, or two piece phase plug version is the one to have if you can find a pair. The A-55-G is also nice.