Audio Technical Theater of the Absurd

Dave A

By the way, that was in terms of responsibility for stupid stuff.  As in "I accept responsibility for ..."

I don't know whether "I take acception to ..." is acceptably equivalent in any other universe, but that's the way I'm using it here in this one, today.

• Like 1

On 6/22/2019 at 6:27 PM, Dave A said:

I recommend gluing these to the bottom of everything. I even use one under the seat in my van and they are amazing. Not only is the ride better I could swear the sound system has improved by a surprising amount.

manual_button.pngpricesheets_button.png

Stacore  Poland

Basic+
Anti-vibration pneumatic platform

Price:
$5,800

Product Features:

STACORE BASIC+ — High End anti-vibration pneumatic platform for extra heavy audio components.

Almost limitless load capability opens a chance to isolate even the heaviest audio equipment. Ideal for heavy turntables, amplifiers, monoblocks or speakers. Visually BASIC+ platform is identical with the BASIC model.

Each platform is packed in a deluxe flight case with a CNC milled foam insert to ensure a safe transport.

* Due to high manufacturing cost this product is only sold direct
   through Aaudio imports in US & Canada

* Intro Platforms & CLD Footers are also sold through dealers

Product Specifications:

Dimensions:
- 22.8” x 18.9” x 4.25” (WxDxH)
- Larger custom sizes available per request

Weight:
- 136.4 lbs.

Max Load:
- 352 lbs.
- Max load capabilities up to 1000kg available per request

Brand News:
Stacore High End Vibration Control, May 2019
Read More »

Official Website:

http://stacore.pl/en/

Stacore-basic-main_3.jpg

HighResImages_button.png

I almost want to buy one, just to see the CNC milled foam insert of the shipping case.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Gentlemen start your wallets and please no fighting when you get there. Be graceful and allow the lucky winner to leave intact.

MIT ACC 206 Articulation Control Console Speaker Cables

Listing ID: lis92cei Classified  Listed September 18, 2019 1:30pm · 3195 Views
MIT
MIT
MIT
MIT
MIT
MIT
MIT
MIT
MIT
Paint chip repair
corner paint scratch
MIT
MIT
MIT
MIT
MIT
Time Left: 9 Days
Ending: 10/18 at 1:30pm
New Retail Price: $64,999.00

$42,250.00

Condition
8/10
Payment methods Paypal card

Contact seller after sale to pay via VISA/Mastercard or Wire Transfer

Ships from Garland, TX, 75042
Ships to United States
Package dimensions 35.0" × 24.0" × 24.0" (75.0 lbs.)
Shipping carrier FedEx
Shipping cost Get cost

Original accessories Box, Manual
Agon miniAverage Research Pricing

8ft pair of MIT ACC 206 speaker cables with spades. This pair is actually 151.5"(12.63ft) tip to tip. The couplers(amp to network box) are 98.5", the box is 12" and the tails(network box to speaker) are 41". This pair was traded in to me toward the purchase of a pair of ACC 268 speaker cables. I received them with several paint chips and scratches, but with direction from MIT I touched up the chips in the front black band of the right channel network box. I did not touch up the very small corner scratches in the paint as they are not visible from the front and are hard to see. Contact Scott at matrixdude@verizon.net or call/text (972)754-8359 with any questions.

From MIT;

The moniker Note Perfect was chosen by Bruce Brisson to represent MIT product or products that meet or exceed his best expectations. Look for this symbol of excellence when working on systems that are intended to return performance without peer.

ACC 206 and ACC 210BW are the culmination of the smaller size of the ACC 169 plus the stylish and vibration isolating features from the ACC 268. To increase performance MIT adds more poles of articulation, which are allowed by the slightly larger enclosure. This unit is beautifully designed to sit next to, or behind, a mid to large sized speaker enclosure. The ACC 206 and ACC 210BW enable the listener to enjoy increased saturation of image that will appear seamless to the listener with textures and timbre that are realistic, believable and hugely dimensional from left to right, from front to back and from top to bottom. The unique 2C3D capabilities of this design are astonishingly realistic, and at the same time invisible in terms of speakers and speaker placements. The “speakers disappear” is the description most commonly used by knowledgeable audiophiles when they first experience this model.

No questions have been asked about this item.

Ask the seller a public question

Send a private message

matrixdude 

member since November 2009

Supra HiFi  Verified Dealer

Last 12 months 24 100.0%
All-time 1932 100.0%

3 Watchers

Items from this seller

Center

Supra HiFi E-STORE

On 10/9/2019 at 6:44 AM, Dave A said:

Gentlemen start your wallets and please no fighting when you get there. Be graceful and allow the lucky winner to leave intact.

MIT ACC 206 Articulation Control Console Speaker Cables

Speaker cables with knobs... Why didn't I think of that?