Black Klipschorns - Pigeon Forge

lakedmb

Yes, those are mine and I listed them in the Atlanta Craigslist list hoping for better market, I also listed my walnut pair on Knoxville Craigslist and I will keep the pair that does not sell.I have way too many speakers

The black pair Klipschorns 

a pair 1980 vintage Klipschorns 

a pair of 2002 Klipschorns in ribbon mahogany 

3 Lascala II’s

2 Belles

2 Heresey’s  

So I am trying to sell one pair of Klipschorns,I don’t have room for more speakers

• Like 1

On 6/8/2019 at 3:59 PM, bkwa1959 said:

Yes, those are mine and I listed them in the Atlanta Craigslist list

Your asking price is worth every penny with the substantial upgrades and modifications.  OEM Khorns do have some room for improvement and you've hit every one with the right stuff.   :emotion-21:

GLWYS

Dave, the closed backs and the 2” tractrix horns are the real upgrades that makes these speakers world class, throw in the crites A/4500 crossovers-and the ct-125 tweeters ,plus what most on this forum are some of 5he best sounding midranges that Klipsch ever used. K-55-V and I find myself wondering why I have these speakers listed for sale.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/9/2019 at 6:41 PM, bkwa1959 said:

Dave, the closed backs and the 2” tractrix horns are the real upgrades that makes these speakers world class, throw in the crites A/4500 crossovers-and the ct-125 tweeters ,plus what most on this forum are some of 5he best sounding midranges that Klipsch ever used. K-55-V and I find myself wondering why I have these speakers listed for sale.

Out of curiosity, why did you swap out the midrange horn? 

On 6/18/2019 at 10:37 PM, billybob said:

Some prefer black and just know it is a difficult for a seller at times.

My Khorns (now gone  :sad: ) were black, exactly what I like.  WAF forced sale and I sold mine for close to the asking price here.  These are MUCH nicer than mine with all the upgrades.

When you ask a good amount of money sometimes it takes weeks, maybe a month to sell even when the value is there.  Whoever gets these is going to love the sound.

• Like 1