Klipsch Forte II Beautiful Condition $1500 obo - $1 (Woodburn)

Zack R

2 hours ago, Shakeydeal said:

Wow. He considers 900.00 a lowball offer on Fortes? I think he'll be sitting on those for a while.

LOL!  I was thinking the same thing.  $550 is the average for F2's. 

A lowball offer would be $300 which I am not going to offer him, since he already said he would just ignore my lowball offer and that would hurt my feelings.  :sad: :emotion-50:

I'm new to this forum but the pricing seems way too high. I've been scanning the market for a nice set of Forte I, Forte II, Chorus I, Chorus II or Cornwall's for a while and its interesting to see what comes up.

I've also never listened to any of these so if someone is in Central Oregon and has a setup they want to demo I'm all ears.

• Like 1

On 6/11/2019 at 9:17 AM, Zack R said:

I'm new to this forum but the pricing seems way too high. I've been scanning the market for a nice set of Forte I, Forte II, Chorus I, Chorus II or Cornwall's for a while and its interesting to see what comes up.

I've also never listened to any of these so if someone is in Central Oregon and has a setup they want to demo I'm all ears.

Check out southern California pricing.  You can get you a killer set of "custom" vintage khorns for $5k, all day.  But be quick, others will pounce. 

On 6/10/2019 at 2:42 PM, wvu80 said:

LOL!  I was thinking the same thing.  $550 is the average for F2's. 

A lowball offer would be $300 which I am not going to offer him, since he already said he would just ignore my lowball offer and that would hurt my feelings.  :sad: :emotion-50:

$550 would be a lowball offer for the Chicago area.  Pricing here is $650+ for a decent pair.  At $550  for a decent walnut pair (and a short drive), I would likely grabbing my wallet, and I don't need any more.

$1500 is much more than I would pay, but it only takes one of the right buyer...

What the heck is up in the great PNW? Cornwalls marked DOWN to $2500.00 from $3000. K-horns marked DOWN from $5,000.00 to $4000. Boat anchor Belles Marked DOWN from $3500.00 (iirc) to $2400. And in beat all the hell up condition. $2000.00 dirtscalas, er, I mean LaScalas.  KG 4"s for SEVEN HUNDRED FIFTY DOLLARS! Yes, and the $1500.00 Fll's. There is a little of everything listed up here now for the first time in a while but none of it is attainable at worthy price. Nothing like what I see anywhere else in the States CL listings. The only decent listing is a for a pair of Quartets in excellent shape for $575.00.  And I don't know if THAT is even a good price. I've been waiting/looking for years. I may have to just go new. Sheesh.

• Like 1