deleted

Temper io

Got the amps Today, Well packed shipped as agreed, Amps are in great shape as described by Jan. In short guys & gals you have nothing to worry about when buying from Jan. This is the 2nd time I have bought from him and his descriptions are spot on

Thanks again Jan, Already hearing Improvements in my system :emotion-21:  I feel sure you will no doubt regret selling these. 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Cornman said:

Nice catch Joe . I think you should write gear reviews, you have heard more amps then any one else I know of .

Sadly I do not have the vocabulary, Nor the Patience. I do often give free advice when contacted. I can say the little 500.00 amp punches miles above its modest price point. As Mono-Blocks They would offer more than enough power for any of the Klipsch heritage line. I dare say they would even do well with Bass.  As I run a Bi-Amp setup I cannot say I have heard that,  from what I do hear and have read I am confident in there ability.

On my 95DB Full range 15" drivers I cannot have the gain on full (Way to loud) Yesterday they were showing off. Room ambiance at the recording was clearly evident on recordings / tracks I have played many times, yet had not heard that before.  They do appear to be very neutral in presentation. If one were looking for that 300B syrupy TUBE SQ these are not what you want. Much more in the Dead Quiet, Detail retrieval, Camp. I can see (hear) where they would convey exactly what is fed. IE... "Garbage in Garbage out" will rear its head  

On 6/11/2019 at 9:43 AM, GrapplesInStereo said:

Sold

Congrats to buyer and seller!

You might want to change your thread's headline from "For Sale" to "Sold" so folks won't have to read ten posts to find out they are no longer available.

I saw in your original post (nicely done BTW) you were selling them for personal reasons.  I can understand if you wife is like mine.  If she has to use two remotes to turn on TWO devices to watch TV, OMG it just can't be done!  It's one button or nothing!  For your wife to have to deal with turning on a couple of mono blocks I can see where that might put her over the edge.  :rolleyes: