K-402 and Double bin MWM's

Dave A

5 hours ago, Chris A said:

No arguments here on that point (i.e., the sound quality).  Form factor is an issue for a lot of people.  I would have willed some really good loudspeakers to my offspring already if they weren't living in "efficiency-sized" living quarters.  They really can't even accommodate large "boom box" loudspeakers. 

Not all things get better over time.

Chris

I'm just east of McKinney if you need a stereo heir....

I thought that you didn't drive west of the Collin county line.  "...It's tooo far..." was my recollection when I last had a get-together many moons ago.

Oh well, "too bad." 🤣

Chris

2 minutes ago, Chris A said:

I thought that you didn't drive west of the Collin county line.  "...It's tooo far..." was my recollection when I last had a get-together many moons ago.

Oh well, "too bad." 🤣

Chris

A few road trips to Hope have chipped away at that perspective. :P

OK I have a correction to make on these MWM's. I thought they were doubles from the pictures but I was told tonight they were stacked singles so much easier to move. I believe this will be the only correction made and all is now accurate. For what it is worth he will be trying Craigslist soon.

• 6 months later...

WHOM EVER buys these,

I have BRAND NEW  K-691 Compression DRIVERs available,

...for those K-402 Horns ! 

{Born2Rock@Comcast.net}

281-469-1111 TEXT

Mine are different in that mine are the 4 way MCM 1900. I have the double bass cabinets and I don't worry about their size or weight because they aren't for a roadshow. As Chris pointed out and others have heard, there is a large difference in the sound. What I like about the MCM stacks is that they detail is like no other. Another thing I like is how they fill the room with that detail without having to be too ... real loud, they have authority without trying.  The MCM1900 makes the Khorn sound like bookshelf speakers, and that's not taking away from how great the Khorn really are. 

• Like 1