WTB La Scala in California

guf

I searched tirelessly for months before finding a pair in my price range, location, and that met my condition standards.  So I will say to you what others on here said to me. It might take a bit of time but they will come. As I look back the search and find was really pretty fun (not even close to how I would have described it then ☺️). If you do find something hurry! These speakers are on the radar of a lot of people always watching (its freakin nuts!😲). 

Good luck sir 🤜🤛

38 minutes ago, TasDom said:

Actually, the more I look at them I wonder it they are original or clones?

I think it's a genuine Klipsch LS with some mods.  The speaker cab has been painted black inside the dog house.  The XO has been modified and the tweeter looks a bit odd with the tape on the outside.  I wonder if someone was trying to damp the cab, tweeter and K55V.

I would rate those as Average to Poor condition due to the non-OEM condition.  Those are in the $900-1000 range, not the Average price $1200 and certainly not the $1400 asking price.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, wvu80 said:

I think it's a genuine Klipsch LS with some mods.  The speaker cab has been painted black inside the dog house.  The XO has been modified and the tweeter looks a bit odd with the tape on the outside.  I wonder if someone was trying to damp the cab, tweeter and K55V.

I would rate those as Average to Poor condition due to the non-OEM condition.  Those are in the $900-1000 range, not the Average price $1200 and certainly not the $1400 asking price.

Your probably right not clones just messed with a lot 

• Like 1

Lol - those are my old ones, sold them last year for $1000.  They worked perfectly but are not going to win any beauty contest.  They just have lots of little chips, discoloration, lacquer is starting to crackle on top....  Crossovers were recapped by previous owner along with the casters (not the best job but not the worst either).  They were my garage units for a couple of years.  Guy gave me some sob story about always wanting a pair but couldn’t afford them, I dropped my price only to see the guy trying to flip them on CL 2 weeks later for $1800.  Not sure if this is the same guy but might be.