PWK glasses on eBay - real or fake?

Emile

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Emile said:

Just found this set of PWK glasses on eBay ... will buy them if they are REAL ... https://www.ebay.com/itm/PWK-KLIPSCH-MUSEUM-OF-AUDIO-HISTORY-ENGRAVED-GLASS/382651721176?hash=item5917d1e5d8:g:TAUAAOSwEtRb~rqm . Anyone knows? Several sets available :D 

s-l1600.jpg

Thanks for asking, too many counterfeiters these day.  They are real,  and they are official!

Travis

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• Moderators
23 hours ago, babadono said:

@dtel? did you make these?

Yes, sorry I have just seen this, I did make them and a Musuem menber put them on Ebay, they are real. Since we make them, we also ship from here, but it's all part of the Musuem and for the Musuem.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Moderators
20 hours ago, jimjimbo said:

Funny that none of those goods have been offered here on the forum.

That's true,  since the museum is not part of Klipsch anymore "technically" and is a Non-Profit organization we just put them on ebay. 

• Like 1

• Moderators
20 hours ago, jimjimbo said:

Funny that none of those goods have been offered here on the forum.

These are official museum items and as such they are only offered on ebay.  The  museum is a separate entity from Klipsch Group, Inc. and is a 501c3 non profit a determined by the IRS

When we start up sales of official Klipsch Group, Inc. gear in a couple of weeks it will be offered here on the forum, as well as on other social media, but not likely on eBay

• Like 1

• Moderators
23 hours ago, Coytee said:

I'm starting an uncalled for and unreasonable rumor that he used them to carry his samples to his Urologist...

:ohmy:

You were not supposed to say anything, the Urologist was not happy about it either. :unsure:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, dtel said:

You were not supposed to say anything, the Urologist was not happy about it either. :unsure:

I like to have some lotion in my hand and then ask the urologist where the sample is supposed to go 8-)

• Haha 4

I like to have some lotion in my hand and then ask the urologist where the sample is supposed to go 8-)

I have a friend that claims that he and his wife were having a hard time conceiving a child and so they went to this clinic. Nurse ratchet handed him a cup and said she needed a sample and pointed at a room. He went in there and said he looked around for some motivation and couldn’t find any. He was in there a while, came out and handed the cup to nurse ratchet and she took it, looked in it, and said, “I wanted a urine sample”.
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, WMcD said:

Sp what sort of libation, if any, did PWK drink?  I recall Tony gave him some Irish whiskey, as seen on the museum site.  Bush?  

I’m no expert on libations, but I do know that PWK enjoyed some “single malt” something or other.  He and his associates were discussing their preferences after a presentation in Lansing, MI in the ‘70s.  Perhaps @JRH can provide more detailed and more accurate information.