PWK glasses on eBay - real or fake?

Emile

31 minutes ago, dtel's wife said:

I believe it was Bushmill  

Not Bullshit?  :ohmy:

Guess he couldn't have the real thing so he did the next best thing and made a button for it??

curious minds wanna know

On 6/16/2019 at 5:28 AM, WMcD said:

Sp what sort of libation, if any, did PWK drink?  I recall Tony gave him some Irish whiskey, as seen on the museum site.  Bush?  

I believe PWK had an affection for Makers Mark

EDIT: or I should say I remember reading somewhere that he liked or preferred Makers Mark.

All I know is I have to stay away from the dark stuff. Care for some Buffalo Milk? 😜

4 hours ago, artto said:

Go ahead. Ask me what Buffalo Milk is.

🤮

1/4 shot Creme de Cacao, dark

1/4 shot Creme de Cacao, white

1/2 shot Kahlua

1 shot Vodka

1/2 shot Cream

1/2 piece Banana

1 sprinkle Nutmeg

Fill with Ice

1 splash Whipped cream

IOW...a projectile-vomiting contest waiting to happen!  Or...at least for ME that would be the result!!

10 hours ago, HDBRbuilder said:

1/4 shot Creme de Cacao, dark

1/4 shot Creme de Cacao, white

1/2 shot Kahlua

1 shot Vodka

1/2 shot Cream

1/2 piece Banana

1 sprinkle Nutmeg

Fill with Ice

1 splash Whipped cream

IOW...a projectile-vomiting contest waiting to happen!  Or...at least for ME that would be the result!!

Uh, sort of the right idea but not quite.

If you really want to do this right you should use a large 40 gallon garbage can filled with ice. Similarly you could use a flushed toilet with water turned off. The original was created using the hotel room toilet.

Add equal amounts of all the clears (Vodka, Tequila, Gin, etc.) for half of the mixture.

For the other half add milk.

For some color add a little bit of Kahlua.

Within the hour people will be swinging from the chandeliers..................naked.

Make sure you have your escape plan ready so you can get out before the police arrive.

• Moderators
4 hours ago, artto said:

Similarly you could use a flushed toilet with water turned off. The original was created using the hotel room toilet.

I have never in my whole life wanted a drink that bad.:emotion-41:

Many, many years ago we made a big bowl with Everclear and grape juice and who knows what else as punch, I am hoping we're smarter now, at least a little. The grape juice was to help knock down the flavor of the Everclear.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dtel said:

I have never in my whole life wanted a drink that bad.:emotion-41:

Many, many years ago we made a big bowl with Everclear and grape juice and who knows what else as punch, I am hoping we're smarter now, at least a little. The grape juice was to help knock down the flavor of the Everclear.

My first wife got sick from Everclear and grape juice in college at a party.  She was not my date at the time.  Come to think of it, she's my only wife.  She hasn't touched hard liquor since.  One evening of driving the porcelain  bus cured her of any desire for anything other than a rare glass of wine. 

• Like 1

• Moderators

That was the only time we did that, it really did not taste good at all. 

Your wife is smart, a drink or two is fine after a few it stops becoming fun, but you don't realize it at the time.

• Like 1

Yeah, Buffalo Milk. Creepy stuff.

A young brother-in-law and his friends came up with the recipe at one of their bachelor parties. And it's true a few guys started swinging from the chandeliers, naked. And I was on my way out just as the cops were rolling up. They had a volleyball team they called The Maggot Squad. Appropriate I guess.

On 6/16/2019 at 5:49 PM, HDBRbuilder said:

.Glenfiddich if they could afford it

Back in 1985, I had a shot of the Glenfiddich Scotch with PWK at his house. I also remember Ms. Valerie warning him about drinking so soon after his surgery, which I can't remember exactly what it was. Great memories!

On 6/18/2019 at 9:45 AM, artto said:

Uh, sort of the right idea but not quite.

If you really want to do this right you should use a large 40 gallon garbage can filled with ice. Similarly you could use a flushed toilet with water turned off. The original was created using the hotel room toilet.

Add equal amounts of all the clears (Vodka, Tequila, Gin, etc.) for half of the mixture.

For the other half add milk.

For some color add a little bit of Kahlua.

Within the hour people will be swinging from the chandeliers..................naked.

Make sure you have your escape plan ready so you can get out before the police arrive.

Now THAT is some funny $hit!!

On 6/19/2019 at 5:55 PM, artto said:

Yeah, Buffalo Milk. Creepy stuff.

A young brother-in-law and his friends came up with the recipe at one of their bachelor parties. And it's true a few guys started swinging from the chandeliers, naked. And I was on my way out just as the cops were rolling up. They had a volleyball team they called The Maggot Squad. Appropriate I guess.

Actually, Buffalo Milk is a mixed-drink from Catalina...which has also obviously been bastardized by the young crowd as a doorway to alcohol poisoning at parties.😒  My system can't tolerate mixed-drinks well...especially so for the sweet ones!!….I end up loudly advertising "Rory O'Rourke Buick" as I decorate shoes of those around me with whatever was in my stomach prior to drinking!🤢