Decware SOLD

joessportster

SOLD SOLD SOLD   

This is a Z-Kit that is modeled after the SE84 super zen wired up in SET for approx 2.5 WPC.  I have personally put 20 hours on the amp with zero issues and it sounds very nice. But I just bought Jan's Mono Blocks of essentially the same amp so I have no use for this one.  The front RCA are not hooked up I suspect they were installed to cover up the pre drilled holes in the steel chassis.

Steve at Decware offered these designs as a "Z-Kit" The solder joints etc... Look like they were done well. I have no Idea who built this but I do know it was a kit and if you take a look at the comparison between Decware built and this one they are essentially the same in components just not the same in layout / neatness

Again I have put in excess of 20 Hours with 1 session of 8+ hours constant and the amp didnt miss a beat. on my 95db 15" full range driver it sounds very nice and never clipped or anything odd even at levels above 95spl.

If you have been curious about Decware, and don't want to wait the current 4 month waiting list, This little gem will tell you what they are all about.  I am including 1 pair of russian 6n14 (el84), 1 driver sovtek 6n1p, and 1 vintage 5u4 rectifier Sylvania I believe. shipping is on the buyer

You wont find a better sounding tube amp at anywhere near this price. I am simply passing it along at exactly what I paid.

The first of the pics of the GUTS is a Decware build and has a banner that states inside view I added it for comparison, as you can no doubt see it is the more professional build, but you can also see the components are near identical and while this amp is not laid out as pretty it sounds great and is dead quiet on my speakers

Payments accepted will be Cash, Check (after it clears) Postal Money Order, Or Paypal Friends / Family ONLY

4 hours ago, carlthess40 said:

Are you open to any trades
And are you in the states?

Dollar for dollar Klipsch has no equals
Name one other speaker company that can build a speaker and keep working like new after 45 plus years of service. Answer NO ONE !!!!!!

Always interested in trades. Depending of course.

I am in NC 28351

Click on his profile and you'll see.

His profile does not say anything
Look before you leap

Name one other speaker company that can build a speaker and keep working like new after 45 plus years of service. Answer NO ONE !!!!!!

I have so
E Klipsch KI-102 speakers. Crown amps. Older ones. And soundstream rubicon amps

14 hours ago, carlthess40 said:

I have the crown com tech 400 amps

Appreciate the offer but will pass

Ok thanks
I also have a very nice svs center speaker
This is one of the older ones they made with peerless drivers and it’s a monster of a speaker
LP in top to show how large it is

33d7400929a90c12bbbecf6eda35296d.jpg9c0cf6d1de5a597f9d09ba24a8c237f0.jpga6a5d314831ef5178c6175109238a842.jpg759f62a7f84524ef782fecb76ca6f78b.jpg