Need Some Guidance

Flason

OK; checked out A4L's reviews.  If you are lucky and your unit has no problems you save a bundle.  If it is defective - rough guess 1 out of 8 - you are screwed. :)  You will have to ship it back to them at YOUR COST, and they will hit you with a RESTOCKING CHARGE plus their ORIGINAL SHIPPING CHARGES (haha; even if it was "free").  Will have to think long and hard before buying from them again :( 

I want to retract my negative comments in this thread about Accessories 4 Less. I was thinking about this while I was eating supper just now and I wouldn't want to hurt or damage anybody's business with "he said, she said second hand info" and not first hand experiences. Just not right. My bad.

1 hour ago, polizzio said:

I want to retract my negative comments in this thread about Accessories 4 Less. I was thinking about this while I was eating supper just now and I wouldn't want to hurt or damage anybody's business with "he said, she said second hand info" and not first hand experiences. Just not right. My bad.

Nah you're good.

I've heard about their frustrating customer service, but have only experienced receiving solid devices the first time.

They're the official mfgr sales channel for factory refurbished denon, marantz, onkyo, and Yamaha. So that has to count for something?

11 hours ago, Thaddeus Smith said:

That's literally every company doing business.

There are a few out there who do it right 100% of the time. Crutchfield comes to mind and SVS. Crutchfield truly sets the bar for customer service. I purchased a SB-2000 from SVS and returned it in the 60 day window they offer, they covered all shipping both ways and a full refund. And gave me great support while i had the unit via chat on line. So easy to ask questions on setup or settings.

CF has the on line chat function too. CF did the same with a pair of Klipsch RP-280s I purchased and returned. Cost me $11 out of pocket in the end and those 280s weighing 75 lbs each to ship back and forth from VA to LA. 

I'm sure there are more who have really good CS that i just haven't had experiences with.