Genesis Advanced Technologies G7.1C speakers

Breakdown7

I have decided to part ways with my Genesis Advanced Technologies speakers.  Maple cabinets with Rosewood front panels.  These are dipole, having an adjustable tweeter in the rear, which really increases the depth of the sound. They have been used for years and do show several marks from moving them around the house in different systems over the years. Although there are several imperfections, they present very well. The grills are in excellent condition with no issues. The main thing to note is the slight crinkle in one the the woofers. This is strictly an aesthetic issue that was caused years ago by a friend's son knocking a book down onto the woofer when the grills were off. Strictly a cosmetic issue, and it never bothered me enough to replace it. Due to this and the slight cabinet surface marks, I'll price these at $1350. These were purchased from my local Genesis dealer and retailed at $4350.  Original manual is included. Local pickup and audition in the North Florida area is preferred, but I'm willing to pack these and ship these if need be.

IMG_6832.jpg