Need suggestions

keyurbhatnagar

I like the idea of a phantom approach. Guess I would go with bargain. Looking at the budget, you could do many things. For instance, you could acquire an extra pair of klf-10 or 20-30 to either maintain the front s or, push the lesser to The rear, try the phantom channel/effect and then decide to go with a center such as the KLF-7, which is the best choice for the legend or best matching center.still have money for a sub(if needed) and still have money for another if needed. Mind you spent wisely with patience, things are possible. Let more discussion happen and then... decide... other ideas are not exclusive.. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, billybob said:

I like the idea of a phantom approach. Guess I would go with bargain. Looking at the budget, you could do many things. For instance, you could acquire an extra pair of klf-10 or 20-30 to either maintain the front s or, push the lesser to The rear, try the phantom channel/effect and then decide to go with a center such as the KLF-7, which is the best choice for the legend or best matching center.still have money for a sub(if needed) and still have money for another if needed. Mind you spent wisely with patience, things are possible. Let more discussion happen and then... decide... other ideas are not exclusive.. 

Good point on the c-7 👍. I totally forgot about that center, my bad. It won't fit on that stand vs the tv (to tall I bet) but stands are cheap. That will definitely work as well (and sound great with those 10s). Did they make surrounds for that line (I forget)?

• Like 1

Actually it is the C-7...can be found with patience.  Lots here on forum with a search. Again, most answer s found in archive.Not a surround per session, yet maybe ...mistaken.

Yet, there is other speakers that can be introduced. Sometimes the solution is only acquired by the old trial and error method. If you can but right, you may be able to sell right...if not satisfied...

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Heritage_Head said:

In the garage section start a post WTB klf-7. There cheap I believe. 

Depends upon condition, location  and willingness to ship and of course price. Typically they are not going to be cheap...ish...

18 minutes ago, billybob said:

Actually it is the C-7...can be found with patience.  Lots here on forum with a search. Again, most answer s found in archive.Not a surround per session, yet maybe ...mistaken.

Yet, there is other speakers that can be introduced. Sometimes the solution is only acquired by the old trial and error method. If you can but right, you may be able to sell right...if not satisfied...

I new klf-7 sounded off thanks I changed my post to c-7. 

3 hours ago, keyurbhatnagar said:

thanks for all the advice. One this I want to add here is that my company is a partner with Klipsch so we get awesome deals from them which i think will beat the used price too. that's one reason I wanted to stick to Klipsch. 

Well well..... buddy pal super new best friend! 😉

• Haha 1

On 6/21/2019 at 1:28 AM, Heritage_Head said:

I meant I changed my post about my advise to post in the garage section to the op. 👍

I don’t get on here much anymore, but it’s good to see you posting so much buddy. Been a while since i had heard from you. 

• 7 months later...