Jolida SJ-302A Integrated Tube Amp (Sale Pending)

rockhound

Rockhound, do you ever get down to Shreveport for any reason?  I'd like to pick this up from you and I am very interested in the Groove Tube 4 pack of EL-34's.  We're close enough there's no reason to ship, just don't know when I'd be able to make it up to Murfreesboro anytime too soon. If you're ever planning on coming to the shreveport area hit me up and I'll be happy to take the integrated and extra tubes off your hands.  

Btw, I'm picking up a pair of forte II's or a pair of Heresy II's tomorrow that i think would pair well with this amp. Any thoughts on the Jolida 302A with Forte's/Heresy's?

Edited by Rooster42

4 minutes ago, Rooster42 said:

Rockhound, do you ever get down to Shreveport for any reason?  I'd like to pick this up from you and I am very interested in the Groove Tube 4 pack of EL-34's.  We're close enough there's no reason to ship, just don't know when I'd be able to make it up to Murfreesboro anytime too soon. If you're ever planning on coming to the shreveport area hit me up and I'll be happy to take the integrated and extra tubes off your hands.  

@Rooster42 YES I do I travel through Shreveport each month on my way to and from Houma to fly offshore. I'm offshore now for 3 weeks so it would be after that before I could get it to you. I will shoot you a PM with my contact info.

Update: l went with the forte II’s. It was no contest, the heresies just didn’t have the bottom end to keep up with the forte’s full sound. For now these babies are gonna have some solid state love from the pass aleph. It’ll keep ‘em warm while waiting on the jolida!! Exciting times around here!!