Jolida SJ-302A Integrated Tube Amp (Sale Pending)

rockhound

This is a very nice amp I bought it from a fellow forum member a few months back to see if I wanted to make the jump from Solid State to tubes. I also have a never installed matched quad set of Groove Tubes EL-34 that can be purchased with the amp. Local pickup preferred but can wrap it up and ship it if a buyer wants to risk it 400 plus shipping. The groove tubes would be an additional 175.00 if you want those. I believe this has slovtek el-34’s in it currently. A fine sounding tube amp and hard to beat for under 500.00 IMHO.

5644A1FA-3108-4F90-9FFA-1C44E61B4428.jpeg

9E766E9C-0883-4A2F-A94E-2686CBACA589.jpeg

336A627B-19DA-46E5-8109-9CBB02D0F25E.jpeg

313E9988-0651-45B7-A0F2-71B735C9EE66.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 3:13 PM, rockhound said:

to see if I wanted to make the jump from Solid State to tubes

I'm guessing SS won out? I love tubes, but I am also really loving clean POWER these days. The Will Vincent Baldwin amp sounds wonderful with the CF-4s, but I keep reaching for the volume control, trying to find that slam I get with the Parasound SS monster!

1 hour ago, Cody_Mack said:

I'm guessing SS won out? I love tubes, but I am also really loving clean POWER these days. The Will Vincent Baldwin amp sounds wonderful with the CF-4s, but I keep reaching for the volume control, trying to find that slam I get with the Parasound SS monster!

Actually No I liked the Joilda so much I bought a Dennis Had Inspire tube amp. This Jolida is sweet sounding and a bargain. I miss those CF4's!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cody_Mack said:

Looking for solid state slam out of a tube amp give the PrimaLuna a look.  I was just shocked at how much slam, bass punch, and articulation a 36 WPC PrimaLuna produced over and above what a crown xls1002 was doing in my system

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
1 minute ago, Pete H said:

Sorry Jerry, 

Somebody please buy this amp so I don't have to ship stuff back to him and work out a swap.  The amp has been sitting in the closet for a while and is in excellent condition.  I saw it there in April.  

I'm surprised Jerry didn't take it with him when he came out.

• Haha 1

On 7/2/2019 at 1:07 PM, Cody_Mack said:

In my experience tubes make Klipsch really shine when they’re 3 way and especially the heritage line. tubes just bring out another dynamic when there is a dedicated mid driver . I liked tubes better in every heritage speaker I’ve had with the exception of kg4 (2way)  BUT, I also preferred big ss power on my Chorus 2 which are 3 way but not Heritage. I haven’t owned the cf line and from what I’ve read they are BA! But I think they aren’t quite as efficient and 2 way so I could see where big ss power would be preferred. Of course this is all just the opinion of my ears!

• 1 month later...