1990 Khorns-replace xovers, drivers or both?

Linza

Is it time to replace all these things after almost 30 yrs? Ive no idea of how many hrs are on them but they sound good to me except for the slight buzzing occasionally from the mid driver.

These have the ALK3 xovers. Crites has a great rep I know but what about ALK?

Should the woofer be replaced as well?

If you have ALK crossovers, you have most excellent crossovers that are less than 20 years old.  Al used better parts than Bob does, at least initially. 

If you have original Type AK3 crossovers, they, too are quite good crossovers.  Hours don't matter.  I suspect regular use may even preserve crossover performance.  Try to listen to newer Khorns and compare the sound of yours.  You may not need to overhaul the xovers at all.  My '67 H700 sounded dull and recessed, so I rebuilt the crossover.  My unmodified '68 H700 sounds just like it. 

You definitely don't need new drivers. 

I had the same issues with my k-55m midranges and thanks to members of this forum I was able to use their advice to fix the buzzing issues.I just added a bead of silicone around the backs of the midranges and let it dry overnight and the next day when I played them the buzzing was gone.