Best Heritage Speakers for 5.2 Home Theatre Setup

Blackbird

• Moderators
1 hour ago, wstrickland1 said:

@Youthman is glad I'm a complete and total moron who likes the Reference setup better for my garage HT. He ended up with my LaScala center. Delivered to his front door no less.....

I don’t think you are a moron at all. I love my RF7 III and they are incredible speakers. Nothing wrong with you preferring the original RF7 over the LaScalas. We all have different ears and preferences.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Youthman said:

But I am grateful you sold me a center AND delivered it to me from the Carolinas to Florida. 😀

Need anything else? We're taking Cat to Orlando for a leadership conference (so she can earn an $8k scholarship). We'll be there all next week. I can sell you my crappy LaScala II's...or my Palladiums. I was thinking about replacing both with the satellites for an old set of pro media 4.1's.....

2 minutes ago, Blackbird said:

Well, I did quote the word “crappy”.

Yes you did sir. You did indeed :)

I was in your neck o' the woods a few weeks ago. We were looking at rebuilding 500 or more houses at Tyndall. I was shocked at some of what I saw, especially between I-10 and the coast. Going there the gps took me off 10 early and went thru Blountstown, etc. I wasn't prepared for what I saw. I hope all is well with your place.

My area was okay for the most part.  Lots of roofs have to be replaced.  I am still fighting with my insurance company to replace the roof and I have hired an attorney to take care of the matter.  Apparent they are the worst company since they have no experience with hurricane.  Tyndall is not that bad when compare to New Mexico beach.  It is literally destroyed.

4 minutes ago, Blackbird said:

My area was okay for the most part.  Lots of roofs have to be replaced.  I am still fighting with my insurance company to replace the roof and I have hired an attorney to take care of the matter.  Apparent they are the worst company since they have no experience with hurricane.  Tyndall is not that bad when compare to New Mexico beach.  It is literally destroyed.

Somewhere in Panama City there's a van with a big oak tree still on top of it.....

glad you're ok sir. 

• Like 2