issues uploading images to gallery

im new to the site and just finished up restoring a set of heresy 2's in piano black lacquer, all original parts were used, I did not make new cabinets and reused every original part in the restoration. Of course I got rid of the ugly walnut veneer look and went with a timeless and less traveled path of the true furniture grade piano black lacquer finish to set this pair a step up from all others. When i went to upload images I got tons of errors and the first set I was started on simply disappeared on me and I was trying to delete 3 of the pictures since they were not even part of the group, It would not allow me to delete them and also had errors on 3 others I needed to get uploaded to show the process. It failed numerous times and there was no way of deleting them either.

then I started all over uploaded a bunch more added comments and had a few that failed to upload so I tried a few more times and next thing I know the page closes and my pictures and an hours work are gone but then I see my first set of unfinished pictures which I had several of the wrong ones still stuck in that group have suddenly been posted! of course only the ones I really didnt even want to post showed up but most of the good shots did not even post. 

so how do i get rid of the ones i tried to delete and what happened to my second set of good finished pictures i spend hours getting ready to post? I see there's a bunch of blank images posted now from the first set which should never have even been uploaded, but the second set I hit upload all images and it took me to a page that said there was an error?!? thats when i saw the first set that I never even tried to post. I never clicked to submit any of them but they all made it? how can this be?

heresy (6).jpg

• Sad 1

On 6/20/2019 at 10:11 PM, ZINDA89 said:

im new to the site and just finished up restoring a set of heresy 2's in piano black lacquer, all original parts were used, I did not make new cabinets and reused every original part in the restoration. Of course I got rid of the ugly walnut veneer look and went with a timeless and less traveled path of the true furniture grade piano black lacquer finish to set this pair a step up from all others. When i went to upload images I got tons of errors and the first set I was started on simply disappeared on me and I was trying to delete 3 of the pictures since they were not even part of the group, It would not allow me to delete them and also had errors on 3 others I needed to get uploaded to show the process. It failed numerous times and there was no way of deleting them either.

then I started all over uploaded a bunch more added comments and had a few that failed to upload so I tried a few more times and next thing I know the page closes and my pictures and an hours work are gone but then I see my first set of unfinished pictures which I had several of the wrong ones still stuck in that group have suddenly been posted! of course only the ones I really didnt even want to post showed up but most of the good shots did not even post. 

so how do i get rid of the ones i tried to delete and what happened to my second set of good finished pictures i spend hours getting ready to post? I see there's a bunch of blank images posted now from the first set which should never have even been uploaded, but the second set I hit upload all images and it took me to a page that said there was an error?!? thats when i saw the first set that I never even tried to post. I never clicked to submit any of them but they all made it? how can this be?

heresy (6).jpg

Because computers and The Internet SUCK!

I know, before I was an RN I was a Computer Engineer working for IBM for 7 years!

John Kuthe...