Phono source stream from a PowerGate to Gate Product Output?

bubberj

Can I use my gate to stream my Phono source from my Power gate which has my turntable connected directly to it,  to my Gate unit output?  Trying to play records in other room with the gate and connected speaker.

Edited by bubberj

On 6/21/2019 at 8:08 AM, bubberj said:

Can I use my gate to stream my Phono source from my Power gate which has my turntable connected directly to it,  to my Gate unit output?  Trying to play records in other room with the gate and connected speaker.

My guess is yes. According to the product promo sheet:

"As part of the Klipsch Stream wireless multi-room audio system, anything you plug into the PowerGate can be selected and streamed for playback in other rooms of your house where Klipsch Stream products are located."

• 1 month later...

You've got a PowerGate with a turntable hooked up, and speakers, and it plays, right?

What I think I see you saying is that you want to feed a separate Gate (which is feeding all these other speakers?) from your PowerGate.  If that's true, does it work like that using sources other than Phono?

How much trouble would it be to eliminate the Gate?  Doesn't the PowerGate do all the same stuff, with a power amp on board?

I fetched a copy of the PowerGate manual for a total waste of my time.  With a manual like that there'd better be a well-staffed hotline.  (I think it'd be cheaper in the long run just making a usable and informative manual at the outset.)

This sounds like a PlayFi-specific problem.  Have you got a manual for that?