Klipsch KI-102 speakers. 2 pairs. 300 a pair obo

carlthess40

I have four of these great speakers

Pretty underrated speakers

They shipping should not be to bad as I can pack two per box. I’ve been using these as side and rear on my HT system and they sound great. Only selling as I have way to many speakers and got a great deal on a set of svs speakers for the rear

Shipping will be from Florida and I can take PayPal and I’ll cover the fees

I don’t have the brackets for mounting them as the ones I used were homemade

I see them listed on eBay for 299.00 each

So I think 300 a pair is a great deal

And I have four of them

They matched up very well with my heresies

And kg4 and a few of the RF line of Klipsch that I used in the past. These will even sound great as mains with a sub

Please message me if you have any questions. I may even be open to a trade on them.

178eca547c7367dc13242bd4279394db.jpg4f6cfe51b95b52122c9dd1c2e934805c.jpgab7c128abf9eeb96de7b644c0af2865f.jpg9d7cb402b506c22e790b4573e37007bc.jpg

Dollar for dollar Klipsch has no equals

Name one other speaker company that can build a speaker and keep working like new after 45 plus years of service. Answer NO ONE !!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Wanna give a shout out to working with Carl. Bought all 4 surrounds and it was a much needed upgrade. His packing was top notch - even as I watched the delivery guy trip over nothing and drop the entire box to the ground. Sounds great and can keep up with my La Scalas. Another successful transaction with a Klipsch forum member.

I relieved they showed up in good order. I know I will regret selling them one day, but happy someone who appreciates the quality of them as them now

Name one other speaker company that can build a speaker and keep working like new after 45 plus years of service. Answer NO ONE !!!!!!

One more thing. We need so e pics of them setup in your system. [emoji1590]
Here’s what I put in the place of the KI-102’s
My room is to small for the KI-102’s and these svs work very well but lack the highs and spl that the KI-102’s have
Glad you like them

eb185971893dd051176a84a5d260db96.jpg