La Scala touring version for sale

smashwuf

I have 2 pairs of LaScala with the fiberglass finish and metal edges for touring, and one pair of the LaScala bass bins.

All have original Klipsch drivers and sound fantastic, except the bass bins.  They are loaded with Eminence LAB15, and sound OK.  They drop MUCH lower than stock (20 Hz), and are OK, but not OEM drivers.  Combined they sound great.

Just a bit dusty from sitting in storage, and normal scuffs from gigging around on shows.

Back panel connections have been converted to Speakon NL4 on all 4 LaScala's

More pictures available upon request.

LaScala 3-way, $1800 per pair, $3500 for all 4

LaScala bass bins, $1200 per pair

$4500 for all 6 units.

Local pickup only, will not ship.

Located in Boulder Creek, California, 95006

Will deliver to Silicon Valley areas, and Santa Cruz.

20190616_183043.jpg

20190616_153804.jpg

Edited by smashwuf
Price update
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Thaddeus Smith said:

A recent sale here for an immaculately cared for pair might help with some pricing guidance.

Very nice of you Michael.  Hope you and the family and goats are well.....Oh, and a bump for the seller.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, smashwuf said:

I updated and lowered the price based on the recent sale info.

I wasn't trying to prevent you from listing as you did - it's absolutely your prerogative - merely pointing out a very recent sale of similar items in case you started to wonder why you weren't getting any bites. ;)

Just to give you a idea of what is out there, I just bought this set from a church for $1000. They are not perfect, a lot of scratches and two burnt squawker voice coils but easily fixable. This is probably a extreme low example but I've see a few tempting LaScala's before coming across this deal. 

If this is out of place fell free to delete.

IMG_0956.jpg

On 7/6/2019 at 8:54 PM, Megahertz64 said:

Just to give you a idea of what is out there, I just bought this set from a church for $1000. They are not perfect, a lot of scratches and two burnt squawker voice coils but easily fixable. This is probably a extreme low example but I've see a few tempting LaScala's before coming across this deal. 

If this is out of place fell free to delete.

IMG_0956.jpg

Everyone gets to do this once in their life but yes it is NOT something to gage normal selling prices by. Bet you never get a deal like that again.

Is this a popular kit, the 4 La Scala Industrials plus a pair of Industrial bass cabinets?  Is it just coincidence that we’re seeing two matching sets in one thread, or were sets like this popular at one time?  Just wondering.

DJK (Dennis) used to use four of the bass bins per side when he did PA work in Cedar Rapids. Helps the bass quite a bit.

Smashwuf, did you ever sell all of the MWM gear you had?