-

Jvitti1970

Does that mean you aren’t looking for new drivers and horns for vintage LaScalas anymore? You started what turned into a very comprehensive post nonetheless.

Or you have two pairs?

Just a caveat, any time I have ever sold a pair of LaScalas more than half the people interested used to have a pair and wished they had never sold them... 

• Like 1

Any one have an idea on the price to ship coast to coast.  I'm in California but traveling on the east coast for a few weeks.  Curious what kind of deal I'd have to find to make it worth it. 

5 minutes ago, Jvitti1970 said:

What does this all have to do with the sale of my speakers?

Absolutely nothing, but it keeps it up on the list and active, but you can't stop the ADD epidemic in this joint.  Where at in Connecticut are you?  I have a friend in eastern pa that may have an interest. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, geoff. said:

Does that mean you aren’t looking for new drivers and horns for vintage LaScalas anymore? You started what turned into a very comprehensive post nonetheless.

Or you have two pairs?

Just a caveat, any time I have ever sold a pair of LaScalas more than half the people interested used to have a pair and wished they had never sold them... 

Its hard going backwards in this hobby imo. LaScalas aren't probably an easy speaker to replace and not (backwards). 

• Like 1