Tubes vs. SS

Jeff Matthews

=== “is this a waste of money”? No. I run a bottle through each tube monoblock every 25 hours. Cleans filaments, pins and even works it’s way into the tube sockets, RCA terminals and IEC plug. Much cleaner, crisper sound with an improved soundstage. Highly recommended -  

4.5 /5 stars. 

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, richieb said:

=== “is this a waste of money”? No. I run a bottle through each tube monoblock every 25 hours. Cleans filaments, pins and even works it’s way into the tube sockets, RCA terminals and IEC plug. Much cleaner, crisper sound with an improved soundstage. Highly recommended -  

4.5 /5 stars. 

I find if you back flush it by running it through the output jacks first, you get a cleaner sound.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jeff Matthews said:

My car's owner's manual says to use a bottle every oil change if you don't regularly fill up with top-tier gas. 

=== not knowing what you drive but BMW had been a big proponent of Techron, not sure what they preach today. 

I like Techron..., been using it for a couple of year's.. since I got a vortex.  the video did nothing to displease any unknowns ... being that the author zeroed in on the top of the pistons, leaving out the fuel system inerds.. so what if they claimed all that stuff on the label... it's just your car's engine, and it you want excellent result's, just use it, above and beyond regular gasoline... beat's nothing...