Sold: Klipsch RF-7, First version in Maple, NoCal

Bonzo

I have a beautiful pair of RF-7's in Maple finish. This is the original version of the RF-7. The woofers and horns are in perfect condition physically and sonically. The cabinets are virtually mint with a couple very minor issues. The footers are in excellent condition and come with the original rubber tip inserts. I do not have the spikes. The grills are flawless with no broken pegs. They are a matched pair with consecutive serial numbers. Of course they sound as awesome as they look. 

They are for local pickup in Redding, California. I am willing to meet or even deliver within a reasonable distance for the right deal. I'm asking $750.

Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions, thanks!

Klipsch, 1.jpg

Klipsch, 5.jpg

Klipsch, 2.jpg

Klipsch, 3.jpg

Klipsch, 13.jpg

Klipsch, 12.jpg

Klipsch, 6.jpg

Klipsch, 7.jpg

• Like 4

If you must know, I was very recently given an opportunity to get some higher end and, to me, more desirable gear for a killer price. I really don’t want to sell the RF-7’s but, I have to keep mama happy as the toy fund is a bit low.

• Haha 1

Don't get sand in your taco....I was just making an observation about how I saw them in one place and not long after they are somewhere else.

But that's great you found something else that works for you and wife is happy.  I'm thankful I don't have to worry about that with my wife.  lol.  If I want it, I buy it and it goes upstairs in my bonus room in the new house we built.  (edit...I keep my "toy fund" separate from regular funds so she never knows...lol)  No more crap taking up space in the living room...which I hated.

They are great looking speakers....much better than an oak finish.  ;)  GLWS!

52 minutes ago, avguytx said:

Don't get sand in your taco....I was just making an observation about how I saw them in one place and not long after they are somewhere else.

I read his post as slightly on the humorous side, not the emotionally damaged side.  I don't think his taco was upset.    :rolleyes:

+++

@Bonzo the RF-7's look great, and you did a nice photo essay so the Buyer can take a good look.  You are the kind of guy I from whom I want to buy my used speakers.

GLWYS, and good luck grabbing whatever other speakers you are looking at.

I would consider a partial trade for a working, no issues, turntable. My trusty old JVC finally died so I'm on the hunt. I don't need anything fancy just a good working and sounding table.

Thanks...........

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Bonzo said:

I would consider a partial trade for a working, no issues, turntable. My trusty old JVC finally died so I'm on the hunt. I don't need anything fancy just a good working and sounding table.

Thanks...........

Shoot! in im NY and would scoop these up in a second!!! And I have a rebuilt JVC new motor!

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/5/2011 at 4:23 AM, Youthman said:

Already did.

post-27215-13819656974062_thumb.jpg

On 6/24/2019 at 2:27 PM, Bonzo said:

Well....shipping those brutes really cost money. An arm and a leg to be exact. I have a the same model but in cherry with 2 broken drivers. I am willing to pay fast for 2 woofers drivers if you post them in ebay. Just make sure you pack them well. In my opinion.....you will be making more money selling the parts than selling the set for that price. My opinion of course. Let me know your thoughts.

Wallace.

On 6/24/2019 at 2:27 PM, Bonzo said:

I have a beautiful pair of RF-7's in Maple finish. This is the original version of the RF-7. The woofers and horns are in perfect condition physically and sonically. The cabinets are virtually mint with a couple very minor issues. The footers are in excellent condition and come with the original rubber tip inserts. I do not have the spikes. The grills are flawless with no broken pegs. They are a matched pair with consecutive serial numbers. Of course they sound as awesome as they look. 

They are for local pickup in Redding, California. I am willing to meet or even deliver within a reasonable distance for the right deal. I'm asking $750.

Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions, thanks!

Klipsch, 1.jpg

Klipsch, 5.jpg

Klipsch, 2.jpg

Klipsch, 3.jpg

Klipsch, 13.jpg

Klipsch, 12.jpg

Klipsch, 6.jpg

Klipsch, 7.jpg