Capacitors for LaScala AA Networks

Yes - there are plenty of youtube videos on how to do that. 

You also need to measure ESR. A capacitor can measure spot on in capacitance and yet be ready for the trash bin. This is the case with the majority of Klipsch capacitors. 

41 minutes ago, Jvitti1970 said:

He said he has quite a few options in a wide price. He asked me what kind of an improvement i wanted

So, what kind of improvement do you want? Did you look through all of his available options?

Lol. Right - his "wide range of choices" is 1) the Sonicap, 2) a brand or two that makes your eyebrows go up a bit, straight into 3) 2nd mortgage on your house 4) sell your first born. 

The Sonicap is a good part. I just think for a bit more, you can move to good films. A 2uF Sonicap is $9. A 2uF Theta is $20. A 2uf Arizona is $40, and a RTX Multicap is $50.  Anything beyond that starts to get me out of my comfort zone. 

3 hours ago, Deang said:

Yes - there are plenty of youtube videos on how to do that. 

You also need to measure ESR. A capacitor can measure spot on in capacitance and yet be ready for the trash bin. This is the case with the majority of Klipsch capacitors. 

Is esr # on the oil can? Don't recall seeing it.