NBC's Kick-Off Democratic Debates

Gilbert

Keep it clean boyz, the MSNBC show was a tragic comedy, .....   and a bad comedy, worthy of another shity SNL skit.  Clearly NBC favored E. Warren in this crowd.  As usual, lots of empty promises with no specifics beyond "As your president I'll issue an executive order for..... blah, blah blah".  Nothing, absolutely nothing about bipartisanship or working together with Republicans. 

At times I thought the carnival show as directed to Mexicans and all illegal immigrants. And there were too many candidates trying to cash-in on Oscar Martinez drowning.... with no mention, not a word, not a peep, about any of the victims killed by illegal immigrants. Particularly and most recently the two illegal mexican killers that were protected from ICE agents in one of Washington states concentration camps, ooops, I meant Sanctuary Cities.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Gilbert said:

Keep it clean boyz, the MSNBC show was a tragic comedy, .....   and a bad comedy, worthy of another shity SNL skit.  Clearly NBC favored E. Warren in this crowd.  As usual, lots of empty promises with no specifics beyond "As your president I'll issue an executive order for..... blah, blah blah".  Nothing, absolutely nothing about bipartisanship or working together with Republicans. 

At times I thought the carnival show as directed to Mexicans and all illegal immigrants. And there were too many candidates trying to cash-in on Oscar Martinez drowning.... with no mention, not a word, not a peep, about any of the victims killed by illegal immigrants. Particularly and most recently the two illegal mexican killers that were protected from ICE agents in one of Washington states concentration camps, ooops, I meant Sanctuary Cities.

If this thread goes longer than one page, I'll be shocked.  Gilbert, you know better.  In before the lock.

15 minutes ago, jimjimbo said:

If this thread goes longer than one page, I'll be shocked.  Gilbert, you know better.  In before the lock.

I don't know, just keep it to the issue of immigration.... initially all the democratic candidates said there was no crisis..... but now the tone is different.  Fact is, it's always been a problem, at least in my lifetime. Immigration problems never use to be a political issue, now all of a sudden it is? Why? I had always considered it an American problem, until recently, because now there are people (including the potus) who campaign on the issue.

I love watching BETO talk, I think it's a sad comedy with him pretending to be mexican.... it's even funnier when you consider there are no mexican's pretending to be irish.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1